20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features