20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE