20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- 'Constantine': Comic-Con's verdict?
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- 'Lucy': EW movie review
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 2 concept art posters
- Comic-Con: Norman Reedus as Marshmallow Man?
- Sigourney Weaver is digital Ripley in 'Alien' game