20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Justified'; 'Agent Carter'; 'Parks and Recreation'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural'; 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad after animal rights activists call it 'cruel'
- Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy lead Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' reboot