20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- Jimmy Kimmel's 'Friends' fantasy spurs real-life mini-reunion
- 'Teen Wolf' talk with Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien: 'I enjoy us'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'Walking Dead' First Look: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
Top 5 Most Read
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Meet the rebel army