20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Scientist'
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- Paul Walker tribute from 'Fast & Furious'
- Danny Wells, Luigi of 'Mario Bros.,' dies
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 687
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 370
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO