20th Century Fox has announced that it is canceling planned events before and after today’s premiere of the Billy Crystal-Bette Midler comedy Parental Guidance, following yesterday’s shooting incident in Connecticut. In a statement, a spokesperson for the studio said, “In light of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut we are canceling the red carpet press event and the after party for the Parental Guidance premiere, scheduled today in downtown Los Angeles. The hearts of all involved with this film go out to the victims, their families, their community, and our entire nation in mourning.”
Fox cancels 'Parental Guidance' premiere events following shooting tragedy
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver 'Bake It Off' in clip for Stand Up to Cancer
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts 'Beauty and the Beast'/'Tudors' alum in mysterious role
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer aims to get fans fired up for season 5
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus