Mario Lopez — currently the host of Extra and The X Factor, formerly TV’s A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell — married his girlfriend, actress Courtney Mazza, in Mexico Saturday. It’s Lopez’ second marriage — his first, to Ali Landry in 2004, was annulled. The event will be featured in a two-hour TLC special, Mario & Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, on Dec. 8. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter was one of the flower girls; Lopez joked to People that he and Mazza would get to work on expanding their family just after the wedding guests departed.
Mario Lopez gets married, sadly not at The Max
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- Laverne Cox to guest on MTV's 'Faking It'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale