Mario Lopez — currently the host of Extra and The X Factor, formerly TV’s A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell — married his girlfriend, actress Courtney Mazza, in Mexico Saturday. It’s Lopez’ second marriage — his first, to Ali Landry in 2004, was annulled. The event will be featured in a two-hour TLC special, Mario & Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, on Dec. 8. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter was one of the flower girls; Lopez joked to People that he and Mazza would get to work on expanding their family just after the wedding guests departed.
Mario Lopez gets married, sadly not at The Max
- Mike Nichols remembered: A candid conversation from 2012
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Shark Tank' sneak peek: Would you chip in for an anti-snack machine?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 1' review: Two movies = half the fun
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer