Mario Lopez — currently the host of Extra and The X Factor, formerly TV’s A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell — married his girlfriend, actress Courtney Mazza, in Mexico Saturday. It’s Lopez’ second marriage — his first, to Ali Landry in 2004, was annulled. The event will be featured in a two-hour TLC special, Mario & Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, on Dec. 8. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter was one of the flower girls; Lopez joked to People that he and Mazza would get to work on expanding their family just after the wedding guests departed.
Mario Lopez gets married, sadly not at The Max
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'American Horror Story' recap: That Darn Head