It’s a boy for Girls actress Jemima Kirke, 27, and her husband Michael Mosberg. The couple, who already have a 2-year-old daughter, welcomed a son — reportedly named Memphis — Tuesday, Nov. 20.
'Girls' actress Jemima Kirke welcomes son
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser poster revealed
- 'Into the Woods' featurette: Go behind the scenes with Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, and Co.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 10 songs where guest rappers stole the show
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- 'Survivor' Q&A: Kelley reveals who cooked all the rice
- Sara Ramirez teases this week's Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5 rumors debunked
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox