According to a report in People, teen dream Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. The actress, 20, and Bieber, 18, went public with their long-rumored romance when they arrived together at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2011. In a bit of unfortunate timing, Bieber’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which he discusses his now bunk relationship, is set to air on Nov. 25. Gomez will next be seen on the big screen playing far against type in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers, and is also on board for a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion set to air in early 2013.
Justin Bieber now free to date YOU
- Mike Nichols remembered: A candid conversation from 2012
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Shark Tank' sneak peek: Would you chip in for an anti-snack machine?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 1' review: Two movies = half the fun
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer