According to a report in People, teen dream Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. The actress, 20, and Bieber, 18, went public with their long-rumored romance when they arrived together at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2011. In a bit of unfortunate timing, Bieber’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which he discusses his now bunk relationship, is set to air on Nov. 25. Gomez will next be seen on the big screen playing far against type in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers, and is also on board for a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion set to air in early 2013.
Justin Bieber now free to date YOU
- 'The Interview' nixed for Xmas theatrical release by Sony
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst previews finale, names two odds-on favorites to win
- 'Sing-Off' holiday special: Scoop on the groups
- Michael Buble talks Xmas special: 'most challenging thing I do each year'
- Eliza Taylor on 'The 100' approaching the midseason Finn-ish line
- Peter Jackson and 'The Hobbit': Three-peating himself--until one shining moment at the end?
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- 'Mythbusters' to test 'Simpsons': 'We ended up building two replicas of the Springfield house'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst names the two favorites to win heading into tonight's finale
- Check out the exclusive first 'Orphan Black' season 3 image (with intel from creator Graeme Manson)