Michael Nouri was arrested yesterday and charged with felony domestic violence. According to the Beverly Hills Police Department, the actor best known for Flashdance and All My Children engaged in a physical argument with his girlfriend. A 911 call was placed from the residence, and police arrived on the scene at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT. Nouri was arrested and taken to the police station, where he was later released on $50,000 bail.
Nov 2 2012 08:58 AM ET
Michael Nouri arrested for suspicion of domestic violence
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Mortal Instruments' film now due Aug. 21
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights