Actress Evan Rachel Wood, 25, and actor Jamie Bell, 26, got married on Tuesday, People reports, in a small ceremony. The couple first began a relationship in 2005 after shooting the music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” though she was briefly engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010.
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are married
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's