Actress Evan Rachel Wood, 25, and actor Jamie Bell, 26, got married on Tuesday, People reports, in a small ceremony. The couple first began a relationship in 2005 after shooting the music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” though she was briefly engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010.
Oct 31 2012 09:15 PM ET
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are married
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One