Ian Ziering — best known for playing Steve Sanders on the original Beverly Hills, 90210 – and his wife Erin are expecting their second child. “I feel blessed. Having a family is something that I’ve always wanted,” the actor told People. “Having a second child is the realization of a dream come true.” The pair married in May 2010 and welcomed daughter Mia Loren 18 months ago. Ziering, 48, most recently appeared in the Adam Sandler/Andy Samberg comedy That’s My Boy.
'90210' alum Ian Ziering and wife expecting second child
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: Unconventional movie night
- 'Honorable Woman': Thriller deals deftly with a complex subject
- 'The Quest' premiere: Bored game
- Comic-Con: Why Team 'Twilight' made it better
- DC Comics characters we'd invite to the 'Arrow'/'Flash' party
- Chris Hardwick shares his Comic-Con '14 photo diary
- STAHP in the name of love 966
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 595
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 459
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams and other directors are working to save movie film 330
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, and other directors are trying to save Kodak
- Dick Smith, makeup artist of 'The Godfather,' 'The Exorcist': A tribute
- Box office preview: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' aims for a cosmic debut
- Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sony releases surprise NSync album; NSync is surprised