Ian Ziering — best known for playing Steve Sanders on the original Beverly Hills, 90210 – and his wife Erin are expecting their second child. “I feel blessed. Having a family is something that I’ve always wanted,” the actor told People. “Having a second child is the realization of a dream come true.” The pair married in May 2010 and welcomed daughter Mia Loren 18 months ago. Ziering, 48, most recently appeared in the Adam Sandler/Andy Samberg comedy That’s My Boy.
'90210' alum Ian Ziering and wife expecting second child
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps its series finale
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role