Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have exchanged their “I do”s. According to People magazine, the couple, who have been dating for most of the last five years, tied the knot at a secret ceremony in southern Italy today. “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple said in a statement.
Justin Timberlake marries Jessica Biel in Italy
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- 'My Little Pony' peek: Apple Bloom in danger zone?
- Lacey Chabert: Call me, 'Mean Girls'!
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy: Season 7 poster art
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!