Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have exchanged their “I do”s. According to People magazine, the couple, who have been dating for most of the last five years, tied the knot at a secret ceremony in southern Italy today. “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple said in a statement.
Justin Timberlake marries Jessica Biel in Italy
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Emotions run wild in first trailer for June release
- 'Sons of Anarchy' sneak peek: Jax and Jarry have a chat
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Chad Coleman's 'Walking Dead' preview: Why Tyreese is 'still struggling'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' trailer: Brides, catfights, and Alyssa Milano
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics