Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have exchanged their “I do”s. According to People magazine, the couple, who have been dating for most of the last five years, tied the knot at a secret ceremony in southern Italy today. “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple said in a statement.
Justin Timberlake marries Jessica Biel in Italy
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- 'Mentalist' scoop: Season 8 'possible' but CBS finale will have closure
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- American Music Awards 2014: 'Booty' gets buzz for J.Lo and Iggy
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?