Yet another blow for true love: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, People reports. The diminutive couple — he’s 5′ tall, she’s 5’1″ — reportedly dated for 11 years before tying the knot in 1982. Though both are best known for their onscreen appearances, their jointly founded Jersey Films production company was behind movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich, and Garden State. DeVito and Perlman, who met years before filming Taxi together, also starred in the 1996 children’s film Matilda, which DeVito directed. They have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
After 30 years of marriage, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
Top 5 Most Read
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3