Yet another blow for true love: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, People reports. The diminutive couple — he’s 5′ tall, she’s 5’1″ — reportedly dated for 11 years before tying the knot in 1982. Though both are best known for their onscreen appearances, their jointly founded Jersey Films production company was behind movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich, and Garden State. DeVito and Perlman, who met years before filming Taxi together, also starred in the 1996 children’s film Matilda, which DeVito directed. They have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
After 30 years of marriage, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending