Yet another blow for true love: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, People reports. The diminutive couple — he’s 5′ tall, she’s 5’1″ — reportedly dated for 11 years before tying the knot in 1982. Though both are best known for their onscreen appearances, their jointly founded Jersey Films production company was behind movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich, and Garden State. DeVito and Perlman, who met years before filming Taxi together, also starred in the 1996 children’s film Matilda, which DeVito directed. They have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
After 30 years of marriage, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…