Yet another blow for true love: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, People reports. The diminutive couple — he’s 5′ tall, she’s 5’1″ — reportedly dated for 11 years before tying the knot in 1982. Though both are best known for their onscreen appearances, their jointly founded Jersey Films production company was behind movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich, and Garden State. DeVito and Perlman, who met years before filming Taxi together, also starred in the 1996 children’s film Matilda, which DeVito directed. They have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
After 30 years of marriage, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating
- Paul Thomas Anderson's L.A. movies: Cinematic peaks nurtured in the Valley
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- Frank Grillo takes us to the gym and for a drink: Meet 'the guy you think you know from somewhere'
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 19 TV shows we'll be checking out in 2015
- 24 movies we're lining up for in 2015
- 20 albums we can't wait to hear in 2015
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Game of Thrones': See Arya's radical new costume design -- exclusive