Less than two months after they separated, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are officially divorced. A New York judge finalized the ruling yesterday, ending the five-year marriage, reports People. Holmes, who filed divorce papers, is the primary caregiver for the couple’s daughter Suri, 6.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes finalize divorce
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Drunk History': Johnny Knoxville vs. Patton Oswalt
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Season 4 'one of the strongest'
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- See Carol, Judith, and Rick of 'The Walking Dead' in new season 5 images
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode