Less than two months after they separated, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are officially divorced. A New York judge finalized the ruling yesterday, ending the five-year marriage, reports People. Holmes, who filed divorce papers, is the primary caregiver for the couple’s daughter Suri, 6.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes finalize divorce
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead' TV, and Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig' at NYC club
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short
- 'Homeland'; 'The Affair'; Atlanta 'Housewives'; 'SNL'; more TV recaps
- 'Homeland' season 4 finale 'one of the show's most beautiful episodes,' says Showtime boss