Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and her husband, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, have welcomed a second son, People reports. Like his parents and big brother Kroy Jr., the new addition has a Kardashian-esque alliterative name: Kash Kade. Zolciak also has two K-free daughters, 15-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana, from a previous relationship.
'Real Housewive' Kim Zolciak welcomes son Kash Kade
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- DC Comics characters we'd invite to the 'Arrow'/'Flash' party
- 'The Quest' premiere: Bored game
- Comic-Con: Why Team 'Twilight' made it better
- Chris Hardwick shares his Comic-Con '14 photo diary
- 'Doctor Who': 12 episodes you'd pick to get a newbie hooked
- 'Bachelor In Paradise': Ben Scott's deleted 'redemption story' clip
- Ben Stiller's 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls': A sneak peek