Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and her husband, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, have welcomed a second son, People reports. Like his parents and big brother Kroy Jr., the new addition has a Kardashian-esque alliterative name: Kash Kade. Zolciak also has two K-free daughters, 15-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana, from a previous relationship.
'Real Housewive' Kim Zolciak welcomes son Kash Kade
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season