Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and her husband, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, have welcomed a second son, People reports. Like his parents and big brother Kroy Jr., the new addition has a Kardashian-esque alliterative name: Kash Kade. Zolciak also has two K-free daughters, 15-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana, from a previous relationship.
'Real Housewive' Kim Zolciak welcomes son Kash Kade
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': Watch 5 minutes
- 'The Knick' recap: 'The Busy Flea'
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'