Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and her husband, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, have welcomed a second son, People reports. Like his parents and big brother Kroy Jr., the new addition has a Kardashian-esque alliterative name: Kash Kade. Zolciak also has two K-free daughters, 15-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana, from a previous relationship.
'Real Housewive' Kim Zolciak welcomes son Kash Kade
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' arrives