Smooth jazz star Kenny G (real name: Kenneth Bruce Gorelick) and his wife, Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick are divorcing after 20 years together, People reports. They were married in 1992, but have been separated for the past seven months. Kenny G is seeking joint custody of the couple’s 14-year-old son, Noah.
Kenny G files for divorce
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'Workaholics' meet the 'Neighbors'
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene