Gillian Anderson and Mark Griffiths, her partner of six years, have parted way, reports People. The former X-Files star and Griffiths have two children, 5-year-old Oscar and 3-year-old Felix. Though Anderson and Griffiths never wed, the actress has been married twice before; she split from first husband Clyde Klotz in 1997 and second husband Julian Ozanne in 2006.
Gillian Anderson splits from longtime partner
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...