Gillian Anderson and Mark Griffiths, her partner of six years, have parted way, reports People. The former X-Files star and Griffiths have two children, 5-year-old Oscar and 3-year-old Felix. Though Anderson and Griffiths never wed, the actress has been married twice before; she split from first husband Clyde Klotz in 1997 and second husband Julian Ozanne in 2006.
Gillian Anderson splits from longtime partner
- 'Survivor': Ex-MLB pitcher John Rocker and girlfriend to play
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise' recaps
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shares new, appropriately unsettling photos and portraits
- Emmys 2014: How it made a big year for TV feel small
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5 arrivals and departures
- Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' as Maleficent
- 'Simpsons' marathon guide: 11 great episodes from season 13 and later
- Homer Simpson takes the Ice Bucket Challenge
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Sons of Anarchy' photos are appropriately unsettling
- 'Pretty Little Liars' season finale recap: 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- 'True Blood' star Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' for major arc
- Watch Sara Bareilles sing 'Smile' for the Emmys' In Memoriam segment
- The 55 Essential Movies Kids Must Experience (Before They Turn 13)