Bravo reality star Adrienne Maloof’s husband, Paul Nassif, filed for legal separation from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Monday, citing irreconcilable differences, People reports. They have been married for more than a decade and Nassif is seeking custody of their three children. Nassif is a plastic surgeon and had his own reality TV stint on E!’s Dr. 90210.
Jul 30 2012 09:59 PM ET
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Adrienne Maloof, husband to separate
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'DWTS': Hidden gems of the finals!
- 'Voice,' 'SYTYCD,' more TV recaps
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review