Lena Headey, who plays the conniving Cersei Lanniseter on HBO’s Game of Thrones, has filed for divorce from her husband, musician Peter Loughran, reports People. The actress, 38, wed Loughran in 2007, but has reportedly been separated from him since last year. She is petitioning for joint legal and physical custody of their two-year-old son, Wylie.
'Game of Thrones' actress Lena Headey getting divorced
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Scorpion' looks good in Monday ratings
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best zombie movies
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'The Blacklist'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book