Lena Headey, who plays the conniving Cersei Lanniseter on HBO’s Game of Thrones, has filed for divorce from her husband, musician Peter Loughran, reports People. The actress, 38, wed Loughran in 2007, but has reportedly been separated from him since last year. She is petitioning for joint legal and physical custody of their two-year-old son, Wylie.
'Game of Thrones' actress Lena Headey getting divorced
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- Lindsay Lohan selfie with Tina Fey teases EW's fall 'Mean Girls' reunion
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off': Why it's great/why it grates
- David Letterman's tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'True Blood'; more TV recaps
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'NCIS' casts Stephanie Jacobsen; a new love interest for DiNozzo?