Lena Headey, who plays the conniving Cersei Lanniseter on HBO’s Game of Thrones, has filed for divorce from her husband, musician Peter Loughran, reports People. The actress, 38, wed Loughran in 2007, but has reportedly been separated from him since last year. She is petitioning for joint legal and physical custody of their two-year-old son, Wylie.
'Game of Thrones' actress Lena Headey getting divorced
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- Gene Simmons: King of the Night Time World...and the Twist at P.S. 145
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?