Kyle Glover — stepson of singer Usher Raymond and the biological child of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster and Atlanta TV executive Ryan Glover — died this morning after being taken off life support. The 11-year-old had been declared brain-dead following a tragic jet ski accident on July 6.
Usher's stepson Kyle Glover, 11, passes away
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying