Kyle Glover — stepson of singer Usher Raymond and the biological child of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster and Atlanta TV executive Ryan Glover — died this morning after being taken off life support. The 11-year-old had been declared brain-dead following a tragic jet ski accident on July 6.
Usher's stepson Kyle Glover, 11, passes away
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Donny on his 'Big Brother' fate: 'Team America voted me out'
- Julie Chen takes 4 'Big Brother' Q's: 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Arrow' finds its Cupid: Amy Gumenick as lethal lovestruck fan
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW Character Portraits
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?