Kyle Glover — stepson of singer Usher Raymond and the biological child of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster and Atlanta TV executive Ryan Glover — died this morning after being taken off life support. The 11-year-old had been declared brain-dead following a tragic jet ski accident on July 6.
Usher's stepson Kyle Glover, 11, passes away
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season