Kyle Glover — stepson of singer Usher Raymond and the biological child of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster and Atlanta TV executive Ryan Glover — died this morning after being taken off life support. The 11-year-old had been declared brain-dead following a tragic jet ski accident on July 6.
Usher's stepson Kyle Glover, 11, passes away
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'