The Los Angeles prosecutor announced Friday that comedic actor Fred Willard—who was arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of a lewd public act in an adult theater—will not face jail time. It was also revealed that Willard had been arrested previously on a lewd conduct charge in 1990, The Los Angeles Times reports, although no details of the earlier arrest were released. Instead of facing a criminal filing, the Best in Show actor will be able to enroll in a “pre-filing diversion program.”
Fred Willard will not face jail time, has a previous lewd conduct arrest
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!