Grey’s Anatomy star Jessica Capshaw and her husband, Christopher Gavigan, welcomed their third child, daughter Poppy James Gavigan, on Wednesday, People reports. “Our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude upon the arrival of our baby girl,” the couple told People. Poppy James joins siblings Eve Augusta, 20 months, and four-year-old Luke Hudson.
'Grey's Anatomy' star Jessica Capshaw welcomes daughter
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek