Her Girls character Jessa may have dodged motherhood, but star Jemima Kirke, 27, is expecting her second child with husband Michael Mosberg, People reports. The couple are already parents to Rafaella Israel, 20 months.
'Girls' star Jemima Kirke is pregnant
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- 'X-Men' TV series in early discussion stage at Fox
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Emma Watson cast as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Blake Shelton do?
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals