Reality TV star Jack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, People reports. The diagnosis of the disease — which affects the brain and spinal cord, and can impair anything from vision and muscle control to cognitive ability — came two weeks after the birth of Osbourne’s daughter, Pearl Clementine, to his fiancée, Lisa Stelly. “I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, ‘Why now?’ ” Osbourne, 26, told People for an upcoming issue. “I’ve got a family and that’s what’s supposed to be the most important thing.”
Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 675
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 471
- Slaves to Love 509
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!