Reality TV star Jack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, People reports. The diagnosis of the disease — which affects the brain and spinal cord, and can impair anything from vision and muscle control to cognitive ability — came two weeks after the birth of Osbourne’s daughter, Pearl Clementine, to his fiancée, Lisa Stelly. ”I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, ‘Why now?’ ” Osbourne, 26, told People for an upcoming issue. “I’ve got a family and that’s what’s supposed to be the most important thing.”
Jack Osbourne diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'Orphan Black'/Criminally Underrated gems: EW cover
- 'Orphan Black' exclusive: Three clones in one photo!
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- TV Academy Hall of Fame inductions: What we saw
- 'Glee' recap: 'City of Angels'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'SNL' extra: Vanessa Bayer's 'Partition' dance
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Flash' first full body costume photo
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself