Scout Willis, the twenty-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was charged with two misdemeanors in New York Monday night, after allegedly drinking a beer and handing cops a fake ID, People reports. The Brown University student was released without bail and will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31, according to New York’s Daily News.
Scout Willis arrested for alleged underage drinking
- 'Mad Men' photos: Flights of fancy?
- 'Veronica Mars': EW movie review
- 'DWTS' nixed Juan Pablo
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3