Scout Willis, the twenty-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was charged with two misdemeanors in New York Monday night, after allegedly drinking a beer and handing cops a fake ID, People reports. The Brown University student was released without bail and will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31, according to New York’s Daily News.
Scout Willis arrested for alleged underage drinking
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers