A new interview with Emmy-winning actor Jim Parsons has officially revealed that he is gay. The New York Times’ profile of the Big Bang Theory star mentions Parsons’ sexuality near the end of the article. The profile also reveals that he has been in a relationship for 10 years. Parsons played a gay activist in Broadway’s revival of The Normal Heart last year; he is scheduled to reprise the role in Ryan Murphy’s upcoming film adaptation of the play. Parsons will star in a Broadway revival of Harvey this summer.
Jim Parsons comes out
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers