A new interview with Emmy-winning actor Jim Parsons has officially revealed that he is gay. The New York Times’ profile of the Big Bang Theory star mentions Parsons’ sexuality near the end of the article. The profile also reveals that he has been in a relationship for 10 years. Parsons played a gay activist in Broadway’s revival of The Normal Heart last year; he is scheduled to reprise the role in Ryan Murphy’s upcoming film adaptation of the play. Parsons will star in a Broadway revival of Harvey this summer.
Jim Parsons comes out
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
- Tom Delonge posts letter to fans on Blink-182 rift
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?