As if his company’s IPO wasn’t enough big news for one week, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg got married on Saturday as well. Zuckerberg, 28, and his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla Chan, 27, told friends they would be attending a party in Palo Alto, Calif., to celebrate Chan’s recent graduation from medical school, but surprised attendees by telling them that the pair would be marrying instead. Zuckerberg posted the news on his Facebook timeline; the post has over 750,000 likes and counting.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg marries
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Disney animated films: Best/worst