As if his company’s IPO wasn’t enough big news for one week, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg got married on Saturday as well. Zuckerberg, 28, and his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla Chan, 27, told friends they would be attending a party in Palo Alto, Calif., to celebrate Chan’s recent graduation from medical school, but surprised attendees by telling them that the pair would be marrying instead. Zuckerberg posted the news on his Facebook timeline; the post has over 750,000 likes and counting.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg marries
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- AMAs 2013 flashback: See how we graded last year's performances
- AMAs 2013 flashback: What the stars wore--and how we sized up their style
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!