Jake Owen married his girlfriend Lacey Buchanan this weekend, reports People. The country star met Buchanan when she appeared in his video for “8 Second Ride,” and they started dating when she returned to star in the clip for his hit “Barefoot Blue Jean Night.” They married over the weekend in a family-only oceanside affair in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., where Owen proposed to Buchanan last month. Owen told People the sunrise ceremony was “symbolic of the dawn of a new day and starting our new life together.”
Jake Owen, Lacey Buchanan marry
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Community' back 'probably sometime after Christmas'
- Rick Yancey's 'The Infinite Sea': Read an excerpt
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1
- 'Community': Im-posters for 9 signature episodes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'The Flash': Comic-Con's verdict?
- Wonder Woman: 13 looks since '42