Jake Owen married his girlfriend Lacey Buchanan this weekend, reports People. The country star met Buchanan when she appeared in his video for “8 Second Ride,” and they started dating when she returned to star in the clip for his hit “Barefoot Blue Jean Night.” They married over the weekend in a family-only oceanside affair in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., where Owen proposed to Buchanan last month. Owen told People the sunrise ceremony was “symbolic of the dawn of a new day and starting our new life together.”
Jake Owen, Lacey Buchanan marry
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…