Jake Owen married his girlfriend Lacey Buchanan this weekend, reports People. The country star met Buchanan when she appeared in his video for “8 Second Ride,” and they started dating when she returned to star in the clip for his hit “Barefoot Blue Jean Night.” They married over the weekend in a family-only oceanside affair in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., where Owen proposed to Buchanan last month. Owen told People the sunrise ceremony was “symbolic of the dawn of a new day and starting our new life together.”
Jake Owen, Lacey Buchanan marry
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'