Jake Owen married his girlfriend Lacey Buchanan this weekend, reports People. The country star met Buchanan when she appeared in his video for “8 Second Ride,” and they started dating when she returned to star in the clip for his hit “Barefoot Blue Jean Night.” They married over the weekend in a family-only oceanside affair in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., where Owen proposed to Buchanan last month. Owen told People the sunrise ceremony was “symbolic of the dawn of a new day and starting our new life together.”
Jake Owen, Lacey Buchanan marry
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- '12 Years' writer on buzz over Oscar speech
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan's Malaysia photos
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…