Actor and former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez and his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, welcomed daughter Lauryn Anabelle Martinez on Wednesday evening, People reports. The Dancing With the Stars victor first met Gonzalez-Jones on the set of All My Children in 2008; she was working as a production assistant, while he was playing soldier Brot Monroe. Martinez won a coveted mirror ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars‘ 13th season — along with his partner, veteran dancer Karina Smirnoff.
'Dancing With the Stars' champ J.R. Martinez welcomes baby girl
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
- Mike Nichols in his own words: 12 reflections on his life and work
- Mike Nichols: 10 essential films
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?
- Chadwick Boseman on breakthrough year: 'being a complete artist is what I'm interested in'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' sneak peek: Nina Garcia guests--and judges hate on a Love Dress
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' First Look: 10 photos from the movie and on the set