Actor and former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez and his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, welcomed daughter Lauryn Anabelle Martinez on Wednesday evening, People reports. The Dancing With the Stars victor first met Gonzalez-Jones on the set of All My Children in 2008; she was working as a production assistant, while he was playing soldier Brot Monroe. Martinez won a coveted mirror ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars‘ 13th season — along with his partner, veteran dancer Karina Smirnoff.
'Dancing With the Stars' champ J.R. Martinez welcomes baby girl
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 3 'Big Brother' Q's for Julie Chen (and one on her Secrets Week reveal)
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- No Blood On His Hands 588
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 557
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 429
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'