Actor and former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez and his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, welcomed daughter Lauryn Anabelle Martinez on Wednesday evening, People reports. The Dancing With the Stars victor first met Gonzalez-Jones on the set of All My Children in 2008; she was working as a production assistant, while he was playing soldier Brot Monroe. Martinez won a coveted mirror ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars‘ 13th season — along with his partner, veteran dancer Karina Smirnoff.
'Dancing With the Stars' champ J.R. Martinez welcomes baby girl
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Scary sketches, inside scoop
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Daniel Radcliffe in 'Horns': New trailer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'