Actor and former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez and his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, welcomed daughter Lauryn Anabelle Martinez on Wednesday evening, People reports. The Dancing With the Stars victor first met Gonzalez-Jones on the set of All My Children in 2008; she was working as a production assistant, while he was playing soldier Brot Monroe. Martinez won a coveted mirror ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars‘ 13th season — along with his partner, veteran dancer Karina Smirnoff.
'Dancing With the Stars' champ J.R. Martinez welcomes baby girl
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)