Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcome baby girl
- Donny on his 'Big Brother' fate: 'Team America voted me out'
- Julie Chen takes 4 'Big Brother' Q's: 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'Arrow' finds its Cupid: Amy Gumenick as lethal lovestruck fan
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- 'Walking Dead': New EW Character Portraits
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?