Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcome baby girl
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Maleficent admirers pay tribute on 'Sleeping Beauty' Blu-ray: Sneak peek
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- Sarah Silverman's 'SNL' promos: Who's ready for a 'Table Girl' sketch?
- 'Parenthood' sneak peek: Julia and Joel 'have to talk about us'
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- 'Interstellar' trailer takes Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway to a waterworld
Top 5 Most Read
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'