Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcome baby girl
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 675
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 465
- Slaves to Love 509
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!