Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Apr 30 2012 03:13 PM ET
Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcome baby girl
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch
- Blake Shelton, NBC plan telethon for Okla.
- Critics Choice noms for 'Big Bang,' 'Horror'
- Tony Awards on CBS through 2018
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- 'Bachelor's Funniest': Yuk (yuck) yuk...