Sarah Michelle Gellar is pregnant again, reports People. The Ringer star and husband Freddie Prinze, Jr., met on the set of 2002′s Scooby-Doo and will celebrate their 10th anniversary in September. The new baby will join 2-year-old daughter Charlotte Grace. According to People, Gellar and Prinze “are thrilled. They love their little girl more than anything in the world and know that love will only multiply. She is such a fantastic mom; it is just great news.”
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr. expecting second child
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Cameron Diaz, Bruno Mars, and Mark Ronson?
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Scandal' cues up a Stevie Wonder song, more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'The Missing'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'Hell on Wheels' star Anson Mount on Jon Hamm advice, 'Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- Tina Fey's NBC comedy moving to Netflix