Lawyers for Bobby Brown reported to Los Angeles County Superior Court today and entered a plea of “no contest” to a charge stemming from a late March incident in which Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI. According to CNN, the singer, who was not in court himself, was sentenced to 36 months of probation, a day in jail, and 90 days in an alcohol treatment facility. Charges against Brown for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license were dropped.
Bobby Brown gets probation in alcohol-related driving pick-up
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye