Lawyers for Bobby Brown reported to Los Angeles County Superior Court today and entered a plea of “no contest” to a charge stemming from a late March incident in which Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI. According to CNN, the singer, who was not in court himself, was sentenced to 36 months of probation, a day in jail, and 90 days in an alcohol treatment facility. Charges against Brown for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license were dropped.
Bobby Brown gets probation in alcohol-related driving pick-up
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- People Magazine Awards: 5 best moments
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist