Lawyers for Bobby Brown reported to Los Angeles County Superior Court today and entered a plea of “no contest” to a charge stemming from a late March incident in which Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI. According to CNN, the singer, who was not in court himself, was sentenced to 36 months of probation, a day in jail, and 90 days in an alcohol treatment facility. Charges against Brown for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license were dropped.
Bobby Brown gets probation in alcohol-related driving pick-up
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season