Lawyers for Bobby Brown reported to Los Angeles County Superior Court today and entered a plea of “no contest” to a charge stemming from a late March incident in which Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI. According to CNN, the singer, who was not in court himself, was sentenced to 36 months of probation, a day in jail, and 90 days in an alcohol treatment facility. Charges against Brown for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license were dropped.
Apr 26 2012 11:56 AM ET
Bobby Brown gets probation in alcohol-related driving pick-up
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!