Falling Skies star Noah Wyle has taken a page from the playbook of his former ER co-star George Clooney by getting arrested at a political protest today in Washington, D.C. EW has confirmed that the actor was arrested along with 75 others for “unlawful conduct” during a demonstration this afternoon. Wyle joined grassroots group ADAPT for a fun run they organized yesterday, and this is the group with which he was reportedly protesting with today in an effort to convince Congress not to cut Medicaid. Reps for Wyle’s camp had not responded to EW’s request for comment at time of publication.
Noah Wyle arrested in political protest
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' tone?
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Simpsons': Dates for character death, 'Futurama'
- 'Walking Dead': Why Norman Reedus feared for Daryl
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 8 new photos
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 493
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 419
- 'Lost cause' 313
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 283
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' to be less campy than 'Coven,' FX chief says
- 'Simpsons' character will die in season 26 premiere; 'Futurama' crossover to air in November