Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, are expecting their fifth child, reports People. Hanson, the middle member of sibling boy band Hanson, married Natalie in 2002. The two are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 6, River, 5, and Viggo, 3. “Natalie and I are so anxious to meet our fifth mini-Hanson” he said. “As are the four siblings at home who are counting the days to the arrival.”
Taylor Hanson and wife expecting fifth child
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- Jenny Slate booked for 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' season premiere
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Peter Pan': Let's make it a full-on 'Girls' night out
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy