Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, are expecting their fifth child, reports People. Hanson, the middle member of sibling boy band Hanson, married Natalie in 2002. The two are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 6, River, 5, and Viggo, 3. “Natalie and I are so anxious to meet our fifth mini-Hanson” he said. “As are the four siblings at home who are counting the days to the arrival.”
Taylor Hanson and wife expecting fifth child
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC