Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, are expecting their fifth child, reports People. Hanson, the middle member of sibling boy band Hanson, married Natalie in 2002. The two are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 6, River, 5, and Viggo, 3. “Natalie and I are so anxious to meet our fifth mini-Hanson” he said. “As are the four siblings at home who are counting the days to the arrival.”
Taylor Hanson and wife expecting fifth child
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'