Dave Haywood, the last single member of country supergroup Lady Antebellum, married Kelli Cashiola on a private farm outside of Nashville Saturday night. His bandmates Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott attended and singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided music for an intimate outdoor ceremony. People has a lovely photo of the newlyweds.
Apr 15 2012 04:30 PM ET
Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood gets married
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- TV upfronts: Best/worst decisions
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 411
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 550
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 374