Dave Haywood, the last single member of country supergroup Lady Antebellum, married Kelli Cashiola on a private farm outside of Nashville Saturday night. His bandmates Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott attended and singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided music for an intimate outdoor ceremony. People has a lovely photo of the newlyweds.
Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood gets married
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Fall TV grid: What's on when, plus all the new show trailers