Mindy McCready welcomed son Zayne this week, People reports. While reports earlier this year said that the country singer was having twins, just one baby arrived on Monday. “At the time of the initial announcement surrounding Mindy’s pregnancy, in consideration of her size, Mindy was certain she was carrying twins; a misinterpreted sonogram seemed to support her feelings and excitement,” McCready’s rep told E! News. Zayne is her first child with boyfriend David Wilson; she has another son, Zander, with ex Billy McKnight.
Apr 12 2012 08:50 PM ET
Mindy McCready gives birth to baby boy
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...