Mindy McCready welcomed son Zayne this week, People reports. While reports earlier this year said that the country singer was having twins, just one baby arrived on Monday. “At the time of the initial announcement surrounding Mindy’s pregnancy, in consideration of her size, Mindy was certain she was carrying twins; a misinterpreted sonogram seemed to support her feelings and excitement,” McCready’s rep told E! News. Zayne is her first child with boyfriend David Wilson; she has another son, Zander, with ex Billy McKnight.
Mindy McCready gives birth to baby boy
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- 'Flash' forward: Reverse Flash is coming, but 'anyone who thinks they know what's going on is wrong'
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special