Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his wife Candice Crawford have welcomed a son. Hawkins Crawford Romo was born on Monday, April 9, People reports. “Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family,” Cowboys spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in a statement. “He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 p.m., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom.” This is the first child for the couple, who wed in May 2011. Crawford’s brother is Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford. Romo was previously linked to Jessica Simpson; the pair split in 2009.
It's a boy for Tony Romo, wife Candice Crawford
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- Harry Potter's Hogwarts Alums: Ranking Achievements Three Years Later