Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his wife Candice Crawford have welcomed a son. Hawkins Crawford Romo was born on Monday, April 9, People reports. “Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family,” Cowboys spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in a statement. “He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 p.m., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom.” This is the first child for the couple, who wed in May 2011. Crawford’s brother is Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford. Romo was previously linked to Jessica Simpson; the pair split in 2009.
It's a boy for Tony Romo, wife Candice Crawford
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Big Brother' recap: Goal oriented