Mac and Dee and baby makes three! Er, four. People reports that It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actors Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney welcomed a son, Leo Grey McElhenney, in the wee hours Thursday, April 5. Leo is the couple’s second child; their first son, Axel Lee, was born in the fall of 2010. Olson and McElhenney have starred in FX’s quirky comedy since 2005. The pair married in September 2008.
'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' costars have another child
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…