UPDATE: Miley Cyrus has taken to Twitter today to deny that she is engaged to Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth, thanks to a large, sparkly rock on her left ring finger spotted at multiple events over the last week. “I’m not engaged,” Cyrus tweeted. “I’ve worn this same ring on this finger since November! People just wanna find something to tal about! It’s a topaz people!” The pair has been dating since costarring in 2009’s The Last Song.
UPDATE: Miley Cyrus and 'Hunger Games' star Liam Hemsworth NOT engaged, says Cyrus
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- Jennifer Love-Hewitt's 'Criminal Minds' debut: How'd she do?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 509
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 330
- Which new fall show will be canceled first? 207