UPDATE: Miley Cyrus has taken to Twitter today to deny that she is engaged to Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth, thanks to a large, sparkly rock on her left ring finger spotted at multiple events over the last week. “I’m not engaged,” Cyrus tweeted. “I’ve worn this same ring on this finger since November! People just wanna find something to tal about! It’s a topaz people!” The pair has been dating since costarring in 2009′s The Last Song.
UPDATE: Miley Cyrus and 'Hunger Games' star Liam Hemsworth NOT engaged, says Cyrus
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!