UPDATE: Miley Cyrus has taken to Twitter today to deny that she is engaged to Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth, thanks to a large, sparkly rock on her left ring finger spotted at multiple events over the last week. “I’m not engaged,” Cyrus tweeted. “I’ve worn this same ring on this finger since November! People just wanna find something to tal about! It’s a topaz people!” The pair has been dating since costarring in 2009’s The Last Song.
UPDATE: Miley Cyrus and 'Hunger Games' star Liam Hemsworth NOT engaged, says Cyrus
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending