Charlize Theron has adopted a baby boy named Jackson, reports the AP. This is the first child for the South African actress, whose work on 2003’s Monster won her an Academy Award. Theron split from long-time boyfriend Stuart Townsend in 2010.
Charlize Theron adopts son
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water': Meet the 9 pairs
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Fly through the air with the greatest unease
- 'Walking Dead' First Look/Q&A: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead': See 4 new EW collector's covers
- Chelsea Handler signs off, showered with love (and Ellen DeGeneres)
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise' recaps
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Sneak peek at season 10 DVD's gag reel
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Survivor' cast boasts MLB pitcher John Rocker, Spider-Man actor, and 'Amazing Race' twins
- New 'Sons of Anarchy' photos are appropriately unsettling
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'True Blood' star Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' for major arc
- Ellen DeGeneres, Gwen Stefani, more say goodbye to 'Chelsea Lately'