Charlize Theron has adopted a baby boy named Jackson, reports the AP. This is the first child for the South African actress, whose work on 2003’s Monster won her an Academy Award. Theron split from long-time boyfriend Stuart Townsend in 2010.
Charlize Theron adopts son
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending