Demi Moore has left treatment, reports People. The actress entered a rehab facility in late January when she was rushed to a hospital after suffering a seizure-like attack. According to Moore’s rep, she was being treated for exhaustion, though subsequent reports have cited everything from drug use to an eating disorder. Sources told the mag that Moore will possibly seek outpatient therapy.
Demi Moore leaves treatment: Reports
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Scientist'
- Sundance: What's playing in 2014
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 687
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 373