Demi Moore has left treatment, reports People. The actress entered a rehab facility in late January when she was rushed to a hospital after suffering a seizure-like attack. According to Moore’s rep, she was being treated for exhaustion, though subsequent reports have cited everything from drug use to an eating disorder. Sources told the mag that Moore will possibly seek outpatient therapy.
Mar 2 2012 02:43 PM ET
Demi Moore leaves treatment: Reports
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek