A broken foot will keep Academy Award winner Halle Berry from presenting at tonight’s Oscar ceremony, reports People. Berry injured herself in Spain back in September, during a day off from filming Cloud Atlas, the Wachowskis film starring Tom Hanks. Berry reportedly suffered the break while chasing after her daughter, Nahla, who was chasing a goat across rocky terrain at the time. Ten years ago, Berry became the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress.
Halle Berry to miss Oscars telecast
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Farrelly Brothers on mastering their 'Dumb' moves
- 'Dancing With the Stars' got game: What to make of that Super Mario number?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' and 'Far Cry 4': You take aim in this week's mailbag
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer