A broken foot will keep Academy Award winner Halle Berry from presenting at tonight’s Oscar ceremony, reports People. Berry injured herself in Spain back in September, during a day off from filming Cloud Atlas, the Wachowskis film starring Tom Hanks. Berry reportedly suffered the break while chasing after her daughter, Nahla, who was chasing a goat across rocky terrain at the time. Ten years ago, Berry became the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress.
Halle Berry to miss Oscars telecast
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'