A broken foot will keep Academy Award winner Halle Berry from presenting at tonight’s Oscar ceremony, reports People. Berry injured herself in Spain back in September, during a day off from filming Cloud Atlas, the Wachowskis film starring Tom Hanks. Berry reportedly suffered the break while chasing after her daughter, Nahla, who was chasing a goat across rocky terrain at the time. Ten years ago, Berry became the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress.
Halle Berry to miss Oscars telecast
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' secret lover in new clip
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story