A broken foot will keep Academy Award winner Halle Berry from presenting at tonight’s Oscar ceremony, reports People. Berry injured herself in Spain back in September, during a day off from filming Cloud Atlas, the Wachowskis film starring Tom Hanks. Berry reportedly suffered the break while chasing after her daughter, Nahla, who was chasing a goat across rocky terrain at the time. Ten years ago, Berry became the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress.
Halle Berry to miss Oscars telecast
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!