A broken foot will keep Academy Award winner Halle Berry from presenting at tonight’s Oscar ceremony, reports People. Berry injured herself in Spain back in September, during a day off from filming Cloud Atlas, the Wachowskis film starring Tom Hanks. Berry reportedly suffered the break while chasing after her daughter, Nahla, who was chasing a goat across rocky terrain at the time. Ten years ago, Berry became the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress.
Halle Berry to miss Oscars telecast
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'