Just six weeks after they announced they’d be ending their marriage, husband and wife of 14 months Russell Brand and Katy Perry have finalized their divorce. People reports that according to a filing Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Brand, 36, and Perry, 27, have reached a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues.” But Perry — who asked that the court not be involved in awarding spousal support to Brand and has legally requested to restore her maiden name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson — isn’t singing a sad tune: The pop star “signed the papers with her usual happy autograph — with a smiley face in her last name.”
Katy Perry, Russell Brand finalize divorce
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'