Just six weeks after they announced they’d be ending their marriage, husband and wife of 14 months Russell Brand and Katy Perry have finalized their divorce. People reports that according to a filing Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Brand, 36, and Perry, 27, have reached a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues.” But Perry — who asked that the court not be involved in awarding spousal support to Brand and has legally requested to restore her maiden name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson — isn’t singing a sad tune: The pop star “signed the papers with her usual happy autograph — with a smiley face in her last name.”
Katy Perry, Russell Brand finalize divorce
- Super Bowl ads of 2015: Watch the early arrivals here
- Super Bowl battle of the banned ads: Pick your all-time fave in our bracket showdown
- 'American Idol' recap: San Francisco auditions
- Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza talk 'Parks and Rec': Andy and April spin-off 'behind the bedroom door'?
- 'Party Down South' season 3 peek: Meet Hannah, the new hell-raiser
- 'Vampire Diaries' date night? Watch Damon ask Elena out in sneak peek
- 'Empire' is on fire, but should we be sweating burn-out?
- Angels and Airwaves premieres half-animated video for 'Tunnels'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' speech from 'The Bachelor'
- Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita look super-intense in new 'Walking Dead' photos -- exclusive
- 'Game of Thrones' creators react to seeing their show in IMAX for first time -- exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff