Just six weeks after they announced they’d be ending their marriage, husband and wife of 14 months Russell Brand and Katy Perry have finalized their divorce. People reports that according to a filing Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Brand, 36, and Perry, 27, have reached a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues.” But Perry — who asked that the court not be involved in awarding spousal support to Brand and has legally requested to restore her maiden name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson — isn’t singing a sad tune: The pop star “signed the papers with her usual happy autograph — with a smiley face in her last name.”
Katy Perry, Russell Brand finalize divorce
- 'Project Runway All Stars': Look who's back for another round
- 'Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln: Fear the beard in season 5
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And our first night scores are...
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunites, shares memories at PaleyFest
- 'Castle' cast gets slap-happy in season 6 gag reel
- Bill Hader reminisces about Stefon with TV hubby Seth Meyers
- 'Revenge' season 4 trailer: 'Emily Thorne, I'm coming for you'
- 'Flash': How it went from concept to series in 5 superfast steps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Tapestry Revealed
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'