Balynda “Lyndie” Benson-Gorelick, the wife of jazz saxophonist Kenny G, has filed for divorce, reports People. The couple had been married 20 years before the Jan. 9 petition, which cited irreconcilable differences. They have two sons, and Benson-Gorelick requested full custody of the youngest, 14-year-old Noah.
Kenny G's wife files for divorce
- '12 Years a Slave' leads SAG Award nominees
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Goldbergs,' 'Loser,' 'Voice'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice' recap: Your Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?