Balynda “Lyndie” Benson-Gorelick, the wife of jazz saxophonist Kenny G, has filed for divorce, reports People. The couple had been married 20 years before the Jan. 9 petition, which cited irreconcilable differences. They have two sons, and Benson-Gorelick requested full custody of the youngest, 14-year-old Noah.
Kenny G's wife files for divorce
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...