Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have gotten engaged, People is reporting. The news comes after a small storm of have-they-or-haven’t-they speculation of the impossibly attractive couple, who had announced that they’d ended their four-year relationship last March. By September, however, they had reportedly reconciled. A source told People that Timberlake, 30, proposed to Biel, 29, with a custom-designed ring while the two were vacationing in Montana.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are engaged
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season