Matthew McConaughey proposed to girlfriend Camila Alves on Christmas, the actor announced Sunday via Twitter and WhoSay. He posted a photo of them kissing in front of a Christmas tree and the message “just asked camila to marry me, merry Christmas.” The couple have two children, son Levi, 3, and daughter Vida, who turns 2 on Jan. 3.
Matthew McConaughey engaged to Camila Alves
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' tone?
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Simpsons': Dates for character death, 'Futurama'
- 'Walking Dead': Why Norman Reedus feared for Daryl
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 8 new photos
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 623
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 493
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 419
- 'Lost cause' 303
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 283
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- Video: Beyonce debuts 'Fifty Shades of Grey' teaser
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' to be less campy than 'Coven,' FX chief says