Debra Messing, star of Will & Grace, has separated from her husband, Daniel Zelman, according to People. The couple has been married for 10 years, and have a 7-year-old son, Roman. A rep told People that the pair split earlier this year, and “they remain supportive of one another and committed to raising their son as a family.” Messing is starring in NBC’s upcoming series, Smash, while Zelman is an executive producer of Damages.
Dec 20 2011 05:10 PM ET
Debra Messing splits from husband of 10 years
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...