Katie Couric and Brooks Perlin have ended their five-year relationship, reports People. The couple met in 2006 at a fund-raising event for colon cancer, the disease which claimed the life of Couric’s husband, Jay Monahan, in 1998. According to People‘s sources, Couric’s breakup with the 17-years-younger entrepreneur was amicable but “inevitable.”
Dec 13 2011 12:11 PM ET
Katie Couric, boyfriend split
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'DWTS': Hidden gems of the finals!
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'