British songstress Lily Allen gave birth to a daughter on Friday, according to People. It’s the first child for the musician and her husband, Sam Cooper. Allen — who assumed Cooper’s last name after their June wedding — had suffered two miscarriages before her current pregnancy. While some of her famous friends took to Twitter to congratulate her, Allen herself simply tweeted one short message yesterday: “totes amaze.”
Lily Allen gives birth to daughter
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'