Tori Spelling has delivered her third child with husband Dean McDermott, reports People. The couple — plus their children, four-year-old Liam and three-year-old Stella — welcomed baby sister Hattie Margaret McDermott yesterday morning at 7:08 a.m. McDermott also has a son named Jack, 13, from a previous marriage. Spelling, who kept the baby’s sex a secret, tweeted the news today and shared a picture of Hattie’s feet. Spelling’s pregnancy will be featured on the upcoming season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, which premieres Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. During the premiere, Spelling and McDermott will also introduce viewers to baby Hattie on the show on Oxygen’s social media viewing platform, OxygenLive.
Donna Martin is a mom again! Tori Spelling welcomes third child
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Meredith and Maggie go toe-to-toe
- 'Walking Dead': Get up to speed in 60 seconds
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'Big Bang Theory' recap: 7 favorite laugh lines
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'The Blacklist'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'Gotham'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Raining on prom night
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron