Tori Spelling has delivered her third child with husband Dean McDermott, reports People. The couple — plus their children, four-year-old Liam and three-year-old Stella — welcomed baby sister Hattie Margaret McDermott yesterday morning at 7:08 a.m. McDermott also has a son named Jack, 13, from a previous marriage. Spelling, who kept the baby’s sex a secret, tweeted the news today and shared a picture of Hattie’s feet. Spelling’s pregnancy will be featured on the upcoming season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, which premieres Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. During the premiere, Spelling and McDermott will also introduce viewers to baby Hattie on the show on Oxygen’s social media viewing platform, OxygenLive.
Donna Martin is a mom again! Tori Spelling welcomes third child
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance