Reality powerhouse couple Pia Toscano (American Idol) and Mark Ballas (Dancing With the Stars) have gone their separate ways, according to E! Online. Sources claim that the pair, who appeared to have started dating back in April (though Toscano, 22, claimed at the time that they were “just friends”), recently put an end to their courtship. Toscano’s rep would not comment on the relationship, but stated, “She’s hard at work on her new album and can’t wait for her fans to hear it. Pia is wrapping up her American Idol tour and her album is expected to be released soon.” Meanwhile, Ballas, 25, will get to mend his heart on the dance floor with his new partner, DWTS contestant Kristin Cavallari. Season 13 begins on Monday, Sept. 19.
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Mortal Instruments' film now due Aug. 21
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights